Warriors And Rebels
Welcome to Warriors And Rebels, please watch your language and use your manners, if not you will be removed form the server and forums
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Banned for no reason?
Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:40 am by Hajidub

» Please tell me why I got banned ?
Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:24 pm by mr1911

» GAMBLE would like to join WAR
Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:43 pm by GAMBLE

» Mookie Would Like To Join {war}
Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:33 am by B.A.R. Brawler

» hello everyone
Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:27 pm by B.A.R. Brawler

» Warriors And Rebels Code Of Honor
Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:14 am by 8-ball

» Nice game people.
Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:45 pm by CartMan

»  Like to Join up
Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:57 am by 8-ball

» banned, but not sure why
Sun May 15, 2011 2:02 pm by SLAYER

first for me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

first for me

Post by skeeter on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:26 am

Today at 1630 i was banned from the WAR server and to tell the truth im at a loss as to why. Since i dont have a mike everything I am about to tell us is in the logs, there is nothing im leaving out or making up. We were playing donner(my fav map) and i was doing fairly well.Twoards the end of the map a admin started teleporting himself behind me trying to rifle butt me(im sure this is in the logs as well) when i said something about it I was kicked. I was not rude or disresputful all i said was "ITs your server i guess its your rules" Did i think it was wrong.. yes. I think its abuse of admin powers. Did i say anything out of line?..def not. When i came back and said something about it being my first time ever to be kicked the admin said "it wont be the last" later in the map he shot me and said "eat that" i thought all was good. Later he naded me and i said "nice nade .. at least it wasnt teleported" i even put a smiley face behind it to show i was cool with everything. next thing i know im banned. I pride myself on always playing correctly. I always consider myself a guest on your server when im there and i try to act like a guest. Thats why i was suprised at the ban. Anyway..i was told to post my side so thats what im doing, if nothing else I want to take this chance to say thanks for the games and it was a blast. If any of you guys are ever bored pop over to the SOF server..we have a open scri,m on friday nites and you guys are always welcome there.

Skeet

skeeter
Visitor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum