Warriors And Rebels
Welcome to Warriors And Rebels, please watch your language and use your manners, if not you will be removed form the server and forums

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application

Post by Ege on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:15 am

1. What brings you to {WAR} ? you guys had number one spot on some web site for top 200 clans. thought i could bring some fun to the table Smile

2. Name (screen name and first name only) Ege , Ian

3. Where are you from city,state (not address) Kaneohe bay, Hawaii. moving to Washington state in May.

4.What is your favorite weapons? im a huge sniper rifle fan. but dont get me the wrong way, ill op for a BAR and do some movement under fire for some team work. i try to keep a solid amount of "know how" with every weapon system in game. oh, and grenades, love me some boom.

5. What other games do you play? DoD back in 2003-2006 counterstrike since it hit the stores. CoD:MW2, Soldier of Fortune 1&2. and all the delta force games back in the day when dial-up was the only way to game, ha.

6. Age 23

7. Gender male

thanks in advance for looking over my application. --Ege

Ege
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Re: Application

Post by Alev (veN) on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:32 am

Hi Ege, welcome to the forums, now, you have to put this Tag {war} at yhe end of your namegame, so we can know that you applyed and that you wanna join us.

HAVE FUN
Alev (veN)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chucky on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:55 am

Welcome to WAR Ege

Back to top Go down

Post by STINGER on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:28 pm

hey Ege, welcome aboard, if you come in game add {war} at teh end of your name example : Ege {war} and it will let everyone know you are interested in joining the {WAR} community, dont forget to read our code of honor , when we see your tags in game we will start noticing you and hopefully you will enjoy gaming iwth us and we get a chance to enjoy gaming with you

{WAR} -= STINGER =- {SA}

STINGER
Admin

http://warriorsandrebels.playogame.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top